Hoot Family

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fiddling with things

So, still not really sure what I am doing here but just palying with the way things look. I am not really sure about any of the templates so maybe I might look into doing up one of my own. I think I will try a few and see how I go.

But today, I had some very yummy woolie mail arrive from Bendigo. My Mum had previously ordered a few balls of Melody, BWM's new but short run Squooshie Merino, just to see what it was like. It arrived a little while ago and I loved it so much I just had to order some for myself. Ok, so I know I was suppose to be on a Yarn Diet but I couldn't help it! It is very similar to Zara and Zarina. I am thinking it will have to be something for me. I am not sure what yet but I have it sitting on the couch next to me so that it can tell me what it is it wants to become :) Will post some photos once I work out how to... I have a bit of a learning curve with the new blog and the new camera (that is if I can ever pry it away from the Husbeast!)

No comments:

Post a Comment