Hoot Family

Monday, January 30, 2012

Day Thirty One: Dinner

Made with home grown tomato, capsicum, carrots, asparagus, basil, oregano, garlic, onion, zucchini and squash (don't tell Husbeast or Mr8 as they both HATE zucc and squash, but only when they know that it is in there). Some from our little garden and some from Dad's ;) Someone remind me to look into a mushroom box later, I had to buy those!


And about to go in the oven ;)


This is my favourite lasagne dish, big enough for two and a half meals for us and for some reason great lasagne always tastes even better reheated the next day. It freezes well too which is great for when Husbeast or I get time to come home for a quick nuked lunch.
I will try and remember to take a photo once it comes out of the oven:)

No comments:

Post a Comment